Thursday, September 2, 2010

Don't Stop Believin'

"Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

I was walking the streets of Cairns when I came upon a man who looked like a horse. This Asian man asked me if I wanted to cook mushrooms with him. I declined but he let me take his picture anyway.


"Working hard to get my fill,
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice,
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on"

So, I was going around Cairns looking at notice boards in Hostels looking for job opportunities. But I couldn't concentrate because I had tanning and getting my nails done on my mind.


"Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights people"

After scouring all the notice boards in the city and even getting a phone call from a potential employer, I feel pretty optimistic about getting a job in the near future. Tomorrow I'll push on, making phone calls and such. I hope it pans out.

"Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlight people"

2 comments:

  1. Tää on tähänastisista updeiteistä ehdottamasti paras. Dancing man wearing a horse mask cooks wild mushrooms!!

    MUT ARVAA MITÄ! SILTÄ ON TULLUT UUS VIDEO: Naked Horse Mask Man At The Beach!! Kilpailee ekan videon kanssa mm. raaka-kala-kohtauksella.

    -Valtteri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei se oikeesti kokannu sieniä, mut aasialaiset tytöt kikatteli sille ja se kikkaili ja tanssi boombozin kanssa eikä ees keränny rahaa. Täytyy tsekkaa uus video.

    ReplyDelete